75::YouTube Blocked? Cool Tool
Downloading the video
- Find the video you wish to download on YouTube.
- Select and copy the URL of the video you wish to download.
- Go to either KeepVid or Oyoom and paste the URL into the specified text box.
- Hit submit.
A simple process to acquire the video.
Playing the video
To play the video you have a couple options.
- You can download a player that supports FLV files (like this one). I’m sure there are several others out there. This one is free and it works on Mac OSX and Windows.
- Convert the FLV file to a Quicktime or WMV player for easier use. There are applications for both platforms that will do this for you, but in the spirit of Web 2.0 and free, I am suggesting two online conversion sites. Zamzar and Media-Covert allow you to upload the FLV file and select one of several output formats (including MPG and WMV). Larger videos will take some time because of the upload/download time involved. Now you can embed it into a PowerPoint (or Impress) presentation or just show it through the player. Reposting the video will probably conflict with the YouTube copyright agreement.
Blogged with the Flock Browser
Filed under: internet, Uncategorized | 2 Comments
ป้ายกำกับ:Block, FLV, KeepVid, Oyoom, video, YouTube